NHL HOCKEY JOBS
Current available jobs in Administration/General Management:
This seasonal position will be filled from September 1 through May 31 of each year and requires a mature, dependable person who will be responsible for opening the rink daily. The primary duties are to service the needs of rink customers, including the facility tenants, while also completing small maintenance projects as needed.
Develop and maintain close working relationships with tenants.
Assure that building is open to the public in a timely manner each weekday.
Respond to maintenance and other needs of customers during each shift.
Patrol high traffic areas throughout the day, including parking lots, spectator areas, restrooms and lobby and make sure facility is clean and presentable to customers.
Perform light maintenance tasks, such as painting and minor repars as assigned by GM.
Work on special projects as assigned by the owners.
Experience & Education:
Familiarity with building maintenance, general maintenance, painting and other handy-man skills a must.
High school degree or equivalent.
Skills and Competencies required:
Professionalism-must be a self starter and able to work responsibly in an unsupervised position.
Communication skills-must be able to effectively communicate with, vendors, employees, contractors, tenants, the media and internal departments. Both spoken and written communication skills are important.
Customer service skills-must be able to proactively provide a top notch experience for guests, while handling complaints and problems effectively.
Expectations of the job:
The position requires limited physical activity and the candidate should be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
The position requires a dependable person who is able to work Monday through Friday from 7 AM to 3 PM each day.
The position is seasonal, generally following the school year (September through May)
Job Purpose: Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
· Welcome visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone, answering or directing inquiries
· Deal with all inquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail
· Keep up to date with current promotions events at the Scottrade Center & Peabody Opera House
· Ship and receive packages
· Organize and distribute incoming mail
· Process all outgoing mail
· Assist in mass mailings
· Maintain supply inventory and order supplies as needed
· Book and maintain schedule of conference room
· Maintain copiers and fax machine- maintenance, up-keep, toner, etc.
· Keep reception, conference room, and break room organized and clean
· Maintain and supply employee break room
· Contribute to team effort and assist with other departments as needed
· All other duties as assigned
· 1-3 years of prior receptionist experience
· Proper phone etiquette
· Excellent customer service
· Experience in operating a multi-phone system
· Maintains composure under pressure
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, internet and email
· Knowledge of FedEx, UPS, USPS
· Neat, professional appearance
· Positive, upbeat personality
· Knowledge of downtown St. Louis Area
· Accounts payable and receivable experience
Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
Over 1.5 million visitors each year come through the doors at the Scottrade Center for sporting events, concerts, and family shows show each year. It takes a passionate, dedicated, service-oriented team of hundreds to make each event memorable for our Guests. We have an immediate opening for a Director of Human Resources.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Please explain your labor relations experience.
2. Are you local to St. Louis or willing to relocate at your own expense?
3. Please provide your salary expectations (an actual number please).
4. What HRIS systems do you have experience with?
5. Please explain your experience with benefits including purchasing, plan design, audits, day-to-day administration, and assisting employees.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ