Suites Administrative Coordinator - Anaheim Ducks Hockey Club (Anaheim, CA)
Suites Administrative Coordinator
The Suites Administrative Coordinator is responsible for partnering with each suite owner, host and/or representative as it pertains to suite order, special requests and beverage restocks. Suite Coordinators will work closely with the entire suites team to ensure an optimal experience for suite owners, clients, guests, businesses and other organizations is always achieved. Suite Coordinators are members of the Premium Operations team and will actively support any additional needs and objectives of Honda Center Food & Beverage.
Examples of Essential Duties/Responsibilities:
• Ensure quality hospitality and customer service through large volumes of phone calls and e-mails regarding food and beverage inquiries. • Direct any other inquiries (not regarding suites food and beverage) to the correct entity and/or personnel. • Record food and beverage orders either by accessing them through the online system, fax machine, e-mail, and/or phone. • Organize and maintain filing system of events for the current season and past seasons including all hockey games, concerts, and other events. • Coordinate the communication of food and beverage pre-order deadlines, updated menus and/or updated documents including account forms, beverage restock forms, and order forms. • Expedite the communication of special food and beverage requests, late food and beverage orders, changes to any food and beverage orders, and guest-related issues to the appropriate entities. • Prepare and track the distribution of receipts, invoices, and/or refund transaction documents on a weekly basis, or as needed. • Assist with hosting and meeting suite holders, potential holders, and guests at events hosted within / on behalf the venue. • Assist with menu planning for suite/ticket holder/administrators. Support management with daily oversight, guidance and mentorship of suite administrators / team members. • Support the premium operations team at Honda Center as needed. • Other tasks as assigned by members of the Honda Center Management Team.
Specific Qualifications/Abilities: • High school diploma, GED or equivalent, Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, but not required. • At least one year experience in an administrative role with a food and beverage background preferred. • Candidate will be proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM, and Outlook). • Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. • Ability to multi-task • A strong attention to detail and proven customer service skills. • Exceptional organization and prioritization is a must. • Phone system experience, reception work preferred. • Schedule Flexibility, Hours are typically Monday through Friday approximately 30-40 hours per week.
Executive Assistant - Sharks Sports and Entertainment (San Jose, CA)
The Executive Assistant position provides administrative support to the COO and other executives as assigned. This position provides a wide variety of administrative support services, ranging from complex to routine, all of which contribute to the efficient and professional operation of the office of the COO. It is expected that the incumbent has a genuine appreciation for and understanding of protocol, discretion and professionalism, is able to accept and assume responsibility, and has the ability to interpret and make decisions in accordance with prescribed procedures and practices of the company. In order to provide effective and efficient services, it is expected that the incumbent maintains confidentiality, diplomacy, and tact at all times.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Administrative Support:
• Manages the COO's calendar, prioritizing appointments and proactively resolving conflicts
• Proactively creates and maintains effective workflow and communications which includes the handling of a variety of projects and tasks simultaneously
• Responds to phone, email and in-person enquiries, providing general information and referring enquiries to appropriate sources
• Liaises with other staff for information sharing and exchange purposes, complaint management and guidance as appropriate
• Reconciles expenses as per Expense Report guidelines
• Prepares presentations using Power Point
Meeting and Travel Coordination
• Organizes and schedules meetings, including contacting participants, booking rooms and providing refreshments
• Prepares the COO's calendar and ensures that all pertinent meeting material is available
• Makes travel arrangements as required, including booking flights, hotel accommodation, car rental and providing directions
Correspondence Management • Reviews, actions and distributes all incoming correspondence as well as manages all outgoing correspondence
• Types, formats, copies, distributes, files and retrieves correspondence, reports and documents of a routine and/or confidential nature
• Maintains filing system for the COO
• Maintains the image of the SSE by ensuring that all correspondence adheres to consistent and professional standards
• Completes special projects as assigned
• Assists other administration staff in determining and meeting timelines for various tasks
• Provides back-up responsibilities for other administration staff as required
• Supports Board of Directors and owners
• Performs other duties as assigned
PROFILE OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE • Ideally has worked in a sales and marketing environment supporting C-level or senior executives
• Undergraduate degree is required
• Ideally has a minimum of 8 years relevant work experience in a small to midsized business environment
• Will have worked in hospitality and service or sports & entertainment industry; familiar with personal concierge services
• Has demonstrated an ability to multi task and work effectively under pressure
• Strong level of judgment and intuition
• Truly understands and demonstrates strict attention to detail, consistently checking own work to ensure accuracy and thoroughness
• Works well in a high stress environment
• Must have a polished and professional demeanor
• Has strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
• Advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Blackberry and internet skills
• Able to prioritize work effectively, work with tight deadlines and handle a large and varied workload
• Mature and effective in dealing with people at all levels of the organization
• Flexible and able to work long hours
• Flexibility is required to work some nights and weekends (depending on games and events)
• Having a high level of intelligence and self-confidence, and the desire to learn
• Is an effective problem solver
• Demonstrates innovation/creativity that contributes to better outcomes
• Works well both independently and in a team
• Wholeheartedly embraces and promotes the company's core values
• Must be flexible and available to work outside normal business hours
• Thrives in a dynamic work environment that can be challenging and intense at times
We focus on the needs of customers, co-workers and community
·We contribute to the well-being of the greater community through involvement
·We look for opportunities to deliver Plus One service contribute to the well-being of greater community
·We exhibit humility and compassion for the needs, interests and thoughts of others.
·We deliver a wide range of events that appeal to our community in a safe and friendly environment.
·We consistently deliver experiences and solutions that exceed expectations.
We have a strong sense of passion for what we do, our workplace and our brand.
·We know our business
·We are great at what we do
·We wear, display and respect the logo
·We overcome challenges and are resilient
·We continuously improve and maintain our facilities and services
·We create positive experiences for others
·We enjoy what we do
We consistently hold ourselves to a high standard through trust, honesty and loyalty, always doing the right thing even when no one is looking.
·We are always direct, open and honest
·We are transparent and effective in our communications
·We are accountable for our actions and decisions
·We earn the trust of each other
·We do what we say and say what we mean
·We give credit where credit is due
We treat others the way that we want to be treated.
·We recognize that all our roles are important to the success of the organization
·We show up on time
·We consider how our actions affect others
·We honor work life balance
·We act through differences directly with people involved
·We are humble in victory, gracious in defeat
·We appreciate the diversity each person brings
I Am Dedicated
We are committed to making our organization the best in sports and entertainment
·We do what it takes to get the job done
·We go above and beyond our regular job duties
·We maintain a positive attitude
·We rise to the challenge
·We strive to achieve and exceed our goals
·We are fearless in the pursuit of excellence
·We operate with a sense of urgency and accountability to deliver results
·We are proactive and innovative
We are cooperative and selflessly work toward achieving common goals
·We share tools, information, skills and ideas with others to create success
·We actively listen
·We motivate others through example, positive energy and positive reinforcement
·We participate in activities that build camaraderie
·We have each other’s back
No Visa Sponsorship Available.
No relocation services provided-local candidates preferred.