NHL HOCKEY JOBS
Current available jobs in Administration/General Management:
: To provide day-to-day administrative support for the Executive Vice President and General Manager by providing excellent support and services. Responsibilities include meeting planning/facilitating, calendar maintenance, travel arrangements, team communication, special project work, general office administration, some financial reporting and account recordkeeping.
Examples of Essential Duties/Responsibilities:
· Assure discreet handling of all hockey operations business.
· Must be willing to work long hours including weekends, holidays and nights.
· Ability to be flexible in work hours and respond to last-minute or off-hours requests.
· Schedule all meetings and appointments for Executive Vice President and General Manager. Prepare and distribute all meeting materials including agendas, meeting notes, and presentation materials.
· Organize and manage the day-to-day activities of Executive Vice President and General Manager to ensure efficient and effective office operations; maintain his calendars.
· Make all air, ground and hotel travel arrangements for Executive Vice President and General Manager; prepare and submit reports and maintain all necessary records.
· Receive and transcribe various written communication from Executive Vice President and General Manager with accuracy and timeliness. Audit incoming documentation and flags action items. Collect and organize data for projects. Act as liaison with other departments and external agencies to obtain necessary information.
· Process all expenses for Executive Vice President and General Manager.
· Manage all new hire paperwork for staff and players.
· Distribute paychecks to management, coaches, staff and players.
· Act as a point of contact for the players’ wives (overseeing wives’ room and any issues that arise, birth announcements, etc.)
· Order food and beverage for both players and management wives’ room.
· Distribute department game tickets as directed by Executive Vice President and General Manager.
· Manage and distribute staff season tickets based on based on contractual obligations.
· Plan special event dinners and the department holiday party.
· Receive, sort and deliver incoming mail and route all outgoing mail including player mail.
· Maintain necessary office supplies and equipment.
· Work with IT/finance to order laptops, cell phones and credit cards for new staff.
· Initiate and answer incoming telephone calls and direct as appropriate.
· Maintain accurate filing systems of player contracts, personnel files, etc.
· Professionally greets clients and other visitors.
· Provide support when needed to other members of the Hockey Operations department.
· Potential to travel during playoffs, NHL Entry Draft and special events.
Specific Qualifications/Abilities: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· High school diploma or equvalent.
3-5 years' experience working as an executive assistant for a high profile employer
· Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Group Wise and Outlook.
· Interpersonal and teamwork skills. Being able to work in a fast paced, high-stress environment is a must.
· Proactive approach to completing tasks and projects.
· Time management and problem solving skills.
· Excellent organizational and follow up skills.
· Ability to work well with all levels of management, staff, outside clients and vendors.
· Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including weekends, holidays, and nights.
This position provides administrative and project support for management staff of Nationwide Arena and CBJAM personnel. Provides direct office and related support to the General Manager and Assistant General Manager of Nationwide Arena.
Coordinates daily office functions. Coordinates staff schedules, small event scheduling and conference rooms. Maintains calendars, appointments, and coordinates meetings. Coordinates onboarding, professional development, staff enrichment, and other functions. Assists with event relations and building improvement initiatives. Maintains files, records, and reports. Maintains budget recording, payroll and report analysis. Participates in leadership team initiatives and overall building and event related functions.
Experience required /desired:
Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred. 1-3 years experience in an office or multi-purpose event center. Experience with PC and Microsoft applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint required. Experience with desktop publishing products, Adobe (Photoshop and Illustrator), inventory control and CAD desired. Excellent writing and verbal skills desired with a demonstrated proficiency in preparing reports and presentations. Ability to work long and unusual hours, with a flexible work schedule which sometimes may include nights, weekends, and holidays. Ability to work and interact with a diverse work force, customers and various levels of management. Willingness to work in a team environment. Must possess a valid driver’s license. Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities with minimal instruction.
Summary of Duties:
70% Performs administrative support duties and creates correspondence. Interfaces communications with security, food and beverage provider, and the Blue Jackets organization. Maintains files and records. Performs project work and tracks and analyzes work completed, response time, cost reporting and assigns work as needed. Prepares presentations and drafts presentation materials. Assists in budget recording, analysis, and preparing reports. Provides event support and fulfills various event relation and improvement initiatives. Performs quality control work and building inspections. Assists General Manager with various functions.
20% Assists in payroll reporting, onboarding, and training of staff. Assists in scheduling of staff and tasks. Schedules and assists in coordinating needs for meetings and small events. Maintains and schedules appointment calendars for key personnel. Manages staff enrichment and professional development programs and creates new employee initiatives. Prepares agendas, meeting minutes, and related materials.
10% Orders related supplies and maintains inventory. Assists various departments with administrative and event related needs. Provides back-up for CBJAM receptionist as required. Other duties as assigned.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have at least one year experience in an office or multi-purpose event center?
Job Summary: This position is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Farmers Branch Dr Pepper StarCenter.
Oversee day to day operations of facility
Cash handling and deposits
Collections and revenue tracking
Youth and Adult Hockey
Online Registration tracking
Booking in Max Galaxy
Selling of ice to 3rd parties
Booking internal programs
Review and approval of facility expenses
P Card payment to vendors
Liaise with Dallas Stars Account Payable Department
Liaise with Home Office Support staff
Prepare annual budgets with VP
Prepare monthly sales tracking for VP
Forecasting and analysis of revenues and expenses
Review and approve monthly P & L
Review and approve all new hires
Oversee training of new employees
Review and approve all payroll on a bi-weekly basis
Create, monitor and update Manager On Duty schedule
Oversee implementation of all new policies and procedures
Oversee implementation of all marketing initiatives for the facility
Liaise with VP and coordinate efforts with other rinks
Negotiate and manage venue contracts
Ice Rental Customers
Work with Home Office team on service contracts
Handle all customer service issues for facility
Work with Corporate Sales Department on all sponsor fulfillment.
Other signage and programs
Liaise with VP regarding all legal matters
Liaise with third party concessionaire regarding food and beverage operations
Track monthly sales
Coordinate monthly settlements
Meet regularly with staff
New Business and Revenue growth
Create new revenue streams
Maximize Ice utilization in facility
The individual must have a strong background in Management of an Ice Center
Max Galaxy, Point Streak, RMS (Rink Management)
Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
The CRM Manager will lead all day-to-day activities for the ticket sales, premium seating, and sponsorship departments at Sunrise Sports & Entertainment related to CRM. The primary function of the role is to support the sales and marketing leadership group to drive revenues and identify strategic insights. Through setting strategy, implementing policies, and analyzing effectiveness, the CRM Manager will have a direct impact and is mission critical to sales and marketing functions. The CRM Manager will work daily with the marketing and sales teams to identify and recommend best practices in CRM administration and e-mail marketing campaigns.
Work with leadership group to deliver CRM and e-mail marketing strategies for Florida Panthers hockey and BB&T Center events.
Champion user adoption across ticket sales and sponsorship modules.
Assist marketing team with design and delivery of e-mail marketing campaigns.
Manage data hygiene and validation processes of SSE CRM database.
Adhere and promote industry best practices to enhance the CRM user experience
Drive database growth and establish KPI’s for customer engagement events (opens, purchases, activities, etc.)
Manage CRM/e-mail marketing integration to optimize programs through automation and target segmenting
Strategize, capture, distribute, manage, and analyze all lead generation campaigns for both Florida Panthers Hockey club and BB&T Center events
Develop custom dashboards and reports to measure KPI’s and drive insights.
Manage system user administration and security roles
Maintain accurate reporting to ensure data input and user productivity mirrors reality in all process areas.
1-2 years of Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience with database marketing experience a plus
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field
Demonstrated ability to work across multiple organization areas
Experience in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel
SQL experience required
HTML experience preferred
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ