Director of Canesvision - Carolina Hurricanes (Raleigh, NC)
• Work closely with marketing directors on all aspects of Hurricanes marketing, including, but not limited to, promotions, ad creation and design, web content, community relations and the Kids ‘N Community Foundation.
• Responsible for learning every facet of equipment in the GFM control room and edit suites.
• Oversee the Canesvision producers as they create video features and elements for the Carolina Hurricanes and PNC Arena.
• Work directly with the corporate sales department in the creation and implementation of in-game marketing concepts.
• Attend Hurricanes business meetings and effectively disseminate pertinent information to Canesvision staff
• Maintain a game night position for all PNC Arena events related to Carolina Hurricanes, NC State Wolfpack Men’s Basketball and select concerts and family shows. This includes work nights, weekends and holidays.
Must have at least 5 years experience in sports or live entertainment production. College degree preferred. Experience in video production and editing is required. Candidate must be willing to work a very flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays. Must be familiar with Final Cut Pro, ENG Shooting, HD camera and lighting, Adobe Creative Suite applications and live production.
Must pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. Must have a valid Driver’s license and clean driving record.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have at least 5 years experience in sports or live entertainment production?
2. Have you ever been convicted or pled guilty to a crime excluding minor traffic offenses? If yes, fully explain. A conviction does not necessarily exclude you from employment.