NHL HOCKEY JOBS
Current available jobs in Broadcast:
Position Summary/Description: This position will be responsible for creating motion graphics and video content associated with Scoreboard, Digital, Advertising and Creative content for the Minnesota Wild and the entire RiverCentre complex.
• Create, edit and multiple video productions & motion graphic elements at the same time and complete projects by created deadlines or as necessary.
• Create and apply consistent Minnesota Wild branding principles to all videos, elements and creativity.
• Assist with Game Presentation Production for Minnesota Wild and other select RiverCentre complex events as well as Wild.com, Wild Social Media, Wild Corporate and Wild/Xcel Energy Center Marketing.
• Conceptualize and execute content for video board and LED signage in and around complex.
• Assist all production & creative personnel with specific projects.
• Must have the ability and flexibility to create and edit breaking news as it pertains to the NHL, Minnesota Wild and surrounding entities
• Learn specific web site Content Management Systems including encoding and posting procedures.
• Learn and understand the operations and set up of Xcel Energy Center A/V Control Room and servers/file share systems
• Additional duties as assigned.
1. FORMAL EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
• Associate’s degree or higher in Video Production, Film Studies, Mass Media, Graphic Design or equivalent
2. KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of five years’ experience in video production & motion animation
• Must have experience editing for Electronic/Digital media, Broadcast and Game Presentation using (but not limited to) AVID, Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere non-linear systems
• Must be proficient in Adobe Suite, specifically After Effects with strong animation skills and HTML 5 a plus
• Strong knowledge of multi-format High Definition video, video code/codecs and media formats
• Additional computer skills are a necessity
3. PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
• Knowledge of hockey and sports in general is a must
• Must have ability to work efficiently and meet time sensitive deadlines with minimal supervision
• Ability to express creativity with an ability to learn new ideas, concepts and stick with appropriate branding
• Willingness to learn and adapt to changing environments
• Ability to work flexible hours including; days, nights, weekends and holidays
• Lifting requirements – must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
• Physical requirements include sitting, walking, standing, bending, squatting, climbing, kneeling, twisting, lifting, grasping, etc.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ