Communications: Internet Communications
Coordinator, Website - Florida Panthers Hockey Club (Sunrise, FL)
Job Title: Coordinator, Website
Reporting: Director of Digital Media
Job Summary: The Website Coordinator is responsible for contributing to design, content and modifications/maintenance of FloridaPanthers.com, from layout to function, according to business needs with an emphasis on the creation of visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation. The coordinator will be the priority page builder and will work with the PR and Communication team to upload content and advertisements to the website to support the PR and Business needs of the Panthers.
- Maintain & update content and modules on FloridaPanthers.com;
- Research and apply best-practice web techniques for clean HTML, image optimization;
- Work with Coordinator of Digital Media, Director of Digital Media to implement user-friendly site pages;
- Assist in the management day-to-day aspects of FloridaPanthers.com
- Responsibilities include layout and content updates (pre and post game, content updates;
- Pre- and post-game and event duties will require the ability to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Assists with the posting and amplifying of video on the web and digital platforms
- Assist in digital sponsorship activation with goals of fan engagement and data collection
- Other duties as assigned.
Content Management Experience a Plus
HTML, CSS a plus but not required
Strong Writing Skills
Great communication skills, team player, and work ethic
Excellent attention to detail and quality of work;
Ability to work nights and weekends as needed
A degree in communications, media or computer science preferred
Communications: Imaging & Production
Part Time Production Assistant - Los Angeles Kings (El Segundo, CA)
Anschutz Entertainment Group, Inc. (“AEG”) is a subsidiary of The Anschutz Company and one of the leading sports and entertainment presenters in the world. AEG owns a collection of companies including multi-use facilities such as STAPLES Center and StubHub! Center in Southern California, several sports franchises including the Los Angeles Kings (NHL) and Los Angeles Galaxy (MLS) and AEG LIVE, one of the world's leading concert promotions and touring companies. AEG is also currently overseeing the development of L.A. LIVE, 4 million sq. ft. downtown L.A. sports, residential and entertainment district.
The Los Angeles Kings are seeking an energetic individual ready to work in a fast-paced sports production environment. We are currently in need of a part-time production assistant for LA Kings Production. The part-time position would be based out of our offices in El Segundo and STAPLES Center. This position will work approximately 20 hours per week. Candidates should be interested in the creative process specific to sports video production. This is a great opportunity to get into the industry with a great organization while enhancing your production skills!
Essential Duties Include:
- Assisting with all aspects of sports video production including but not limited to: shooting, editing, producing, production assistant duties, etc.
- Assisting producer with archiving and logging footage, highlight melts/assistant editing.
- Assisting producer with shooting interviews, b-roll, editing and distribution of day-to-day videos.
- Assisting at various shoots on a need-be basis.
- Assisting with distribution and editing of game highlights and in-arena features on a need-be basis.
- Assisting with department clerical/research tasks on a need-be basis.
- Assisting with pregame and postgame interviews and distribution.
- Candidate must have 1-2 years’ experience working in sports video production OR have college training in film or broadcast journalism.
- Experience using Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
- Experience shooting on professional-grade video cameras.
- Candidate must have knowledge of Outlook & Microsoft Word (must be computer literate).
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Candidate must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Candidate must work well as a member of a hard working team to meet tight deadlines.
Communications: Social Media
Email & Digital Marketing Coordinator - St. Louis Blues (St. Louis, MO)
The Email & Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for coordinating all St. Louis Blues, Scottrade Center and Peabody Opera House email and digital campaigns to effectively maximize ticket sales revenue, data acquisition, fan engagement and lead generation. The Email and Digital Marketing Coordinator is also responsible for analyzing and reporting on email and other digital marketing initiatives to maximize campaign performance.
This position reports to the Senior Director, Promotions & Digital Strategy, while also working closely with the Senior Director, Business Intelligence.
Essential Duties/Responsibilities: ?
· Coordinate and build e-marketing campaigns including various email newsletters, automated lead-nurturing campaigns, and customer account notifications. This position will focus on both revenue generating campaigns and branding/fan engagement promotions.
· Assist in development of campaign landing pages for driving database growth and the trafficking of promotional/sales messages on the company’s websites, mobile apps, and other internal assets.
· Analyze and drive KPI’s for critical e-mail performance metrics such as deliverability, open and click through rates, conversion/bounce rates, and database growth over time
· Assist with the team’s analytical efforts, including pointing out trends and utilizing test methods to help deliver best results (ie. A/B testing, frequency, time of day, etc.)
· Familiar with quality assurance methods to ensure campaigns are optimized for best performance on all platforms and devices.
· Assist as needed with website updating via content management systems, social media campaigns and various content creation initiatives.
· Work with Social Media Coordinator to develop campaigns to support sales initiatives, merchandise, and other marketing efforts on social sites
· Liaison with Ticketmaster to maximize the use and performance of TM’s marketing assets
· Assist with game-night fan engagement elements such as beacon-driven communications, social media activations and sponsorship/sales/marketing-driven initiatives
· Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
· 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing or related field
· Experience in CRM system (MS Dynamics 2015 a plus), lead generation and nurturing, marketing automation, email marketing, basic html editing, landing page development, forms, social media, and campaign reporting
· Experience with Eloqua, or similar email service platform, preferred
· Understanding of display, SEM, and SMS strategies and best practices
· Prior experience updating/maintaining web properties using a content management system
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing. Strong copywriting skills a must
· Must possess strong organizational skills, be self-motivated and creative
· Strong attention to detail required
· Knowledge of hockey preferred
· Flexible schedule with the ability to work nights and weekends as required