NHL HOCKEY JOBS
Current available jobs in Communications:
As a Web Designer for Devils Arena Entertainment you will be responsible for maintaining, updating, redesigning and evolving the online presence of the websites for the New Jersey Devils, Prudential Center, AmeriHealth Pavilion and other related websites. You will be creating and optimizing graphical assets for web, tablet, and mobile screen display, participating in the planning and development of new content, and employing design standards set by company style guides. You will become well versed in the brand standards and be able to translate and evolve these guidelines to improve the account management experience. You will collaborate with the broader graphic design team to enhance features and functionality. To support the design team you will be required to present creative concepts, take direction, and manage concurrent development efforts.
· Creating and optimizing graphical assets for updating and maintaining design, functionality and layout of website as needed working within defined templates
· Participating in the planning and development of new content
· Employing design standards set by company style guides
· Remain current with web trends, usability and standards along with the tools and techniques for online experience development
· Portfolio that is accessible on-line
· 3 or more years web design experience
· Proven ability to formally present and articulate ideas effectively
· Knowledge of current web trends, usability and standards along with the tools and techniques for online experience development
· Experience with Web Design (User Interface Design), and Front-end Development (HTML, CSS, jQuery, etc.)
· Experience building websites using databases that manages, organizes, stores and accesses its information.
· Have a BA/BS or above in design-related field; strong technical background a plus
· Be proficient in Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and other web design related software.
· Be able to produce HTML mockups and wireframes
· Possess a strong understanding of current website architecture trends
· Knowledge of core principles of technical SEO a plus
· Excellent communication and teamwork skills
· Must be flexible in working extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as required
Reports to: Manager of New Media
Based at: CONSOL Energy Center, 1001 Fifth Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Full/Part Time: Full
Job Description: Assist with social media and digital marketing projects. Occasional assistance with website management, maintenance, and content coordination. Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends and game nights.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Assist with content creation/execution on the Penguins’ social networks
- Identify emerging technologies and additional social media opportunities
- Technical management and maintenance of Penguins websites
- Coordinate flow of content from various contributing departments
- Occasional graphic design
- Assist in development and implementation of new content and features
- Assist with digital analytics and reporting projects
- Assist with digital sponsorship implementation and management
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 year professional experience with social media
- Bachelor’s degree in digital media, marketing, communications or related field
- Required Computer Skills: Photoshop, HTML, CSS, Microsoft Excel
- Preferred: Website design and optimization experience
- Preferred: Strong hockey knowledge and familiarity with hockey culture
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. YES/NO: Do you have a minimum of 1 year professional experienced working with social media?
2. YES/NO: Did you learn of this position through a Career Service Center?
3. If YES, please provide the name of the Career Service Center. If NO, please type NA.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ