Client Content Specialist - TD Garden Boston Bruins - Marketing (Boston, MA)
Client Content Specialist - TD Garden/Boston Bruins (Boston, MA)
Are you a creative wordsmith, digital platform pro, content management strategist who want to share your talents with some of the best sports fans around?
We're looking for an all-star to join our team and create and manage communication for the Season Ticket Holder and Premium Club client communities, in collaboration with the Sales & Service teams, through the development and implementation of content across all client digital channels, primarily email. You will develop all client emails to support ongoing sales and service initiatives and to support overall client communication strategy.
You will serve as the primary copy-writer and ensure suitability and optimization of content by channel type, consistency in style and tone, relevancy for target groups and adherence with organization-wide branding and messaging guidelines.
**A writing sample is required, along with your resume for consideration for this position
** Must have experience with an Email Software Platform and a working knowledge of HTML to create email. Experience using a marketing automation software is a plus.
- Create and distribute unique content for the Boston Bruins Season Ticket Holder and Premium Club client communities through various channels, including but not limited to email (primary channel), client websites, and traditional communication and collateral applications.
- Work with Sales & Service departments and Marketing department to develop new and unique ways to deliver content through our current channels and through new emerging channels. Work with all organization groups to ensure consistent messaging.
- Provide copy-writing expertise across all marketing, digital, sales and service functions
- Writing sample(s) are required for consideration
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or a related degree.
- All candidates must have 2 – 3 years professional experience using an Email Software Platform with a working knowledge of HTML to create email. Experience using a marketing automation software is a plus.
- All candidates must have minimum of 2-3 years professional experience developing communications and content strategies in the digital space for business. Experience with sales/service and or membership-driven business preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with all levels within the organization.
- Conveys leadership qualities and a team player disposition with collaboration and influential skills.
- Familiarity with sales CRM systems a plus.
- A self-starter with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, who can thrive in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Experience with making content recommendations and optimizations across email, site and other digital properties.
This position is located at TD Garden, located in Boston, MA. It is home to the NHL’s 2011 Stanley Cup Champion Boston Bruins and the NBA’s Boston Celtics. The state-of-the-art TD Garden is a year-round, 19,600-seat arena, fully equipped with a Pro Shop, four private restaurants, 89 executive suites, 1,100 club seats, and a multi-million dollar High Definition video scoreboard. Please visit www.tdgarden.com to learn more.
Communications: Graphic Design/Creative Services
Graphic Designer - Pegula Sports and Entertainment (Buffalo, NY)
Are you a self-motivated creative professional with a great passion for layout and graphic design? We are seeking a hard-working Graphic Designer to join our Creative Team and work on Buffalo’s biggest Sports and Entertainment brands. If you are a positive, engaging team player with a great work ethic and strong visual communication skills, this is your chance to get in on this always-exciting industry, working with other professionals in an ultra-creative environment.
- Assist in the development and execution of a wide variety of deliverables including but not limited to print publications & advertisements, logo development, web advertisements, infographics and social media collateral.
- Must be able to design sophisticated multi-layered graphics.
- Must be able to keep up with contemporary design trends.
- The position will require the ability to communicate effectively and work cross-functionally with Marketing, Ticketing, Merchandising and Business Development departments to develop and execute designs based on the properties’ brands.
- Must be able to make deadlines in a fast paced environment and respond quickly and calmly to both client and producer requests and direction.
- Must work well in a collaborative, team setting.
- Perform other related duties as deemed necessary or requested.
- B.A. Degree in Graphic or New Media Design with at least 2-3 years of High-Level professional experience
- Provide a solid digital portfolio of professional grade caliber work in advance, which exhibits a strong understanding of functionality along with creativity
- Thorough knowledge of print production methods with a solid foundation in design principles including typography and photography
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite including the latest Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- User Interface (UI) Design and light Mobile/Web Dev experience a plus
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent work ethic and passion for design
- Must be available to work some unusual hours; including nights, weekends, and whenever needed