Director of Ticket Operations - St. Louis Blues (St. Louis, MO)
The St. Louis Blues, Scottrade Center, and Peabody Opera House are St. Louis’ premier sports and entertainment facilities and amongst the busiest in the nation. Millions of visitors each year come through the turnstiles for St. Louis Blues Hockey, Broadway Shows, concerts from world-class performers, college basketball, and numerous family shows. It takes a passionate, dedicated, service-oriented team of hundreds to make each event memorable for our Guests. The Director of Ticket Operations is responsible for the development and execution of Blues ticket sales plans, third party events and third party integration.
Establish, train and adapt operational policies and procedures for Ticket Operations department.
Oversee Blues season event management including building all components on various TM systems, inventory control, plan purchase and renewal invoice procedures, online ticket management, and printing/mailing of all tickets.
Oversee all Scottrade Center and Peabody Opera House events including creating various event scalings, building all components on various TM systems and completing final settlement of all events in conjunction with promoters, production and operation management.
Review or perform balancing, depositing and reporting of daily ticket receipts in conjunction with Finance Department.
Train and provide excellent customer service with efficient Box Office window procedures, prompt responses to requests or communication and coordination with the Guest Service department to resolve guest concerns and seat discrepancies.
Chief liaison with Ticketmaster support teams and other ticket integration partners including IOMedia, Experience, Qcue, Groupon, etc. to ensure smooth flow-through of ticket buying and reconciliation process.
Create and manage annual department budget.
Provide key resource for all departments with regards to sales reports and statistical data for each event.
Work in coordination with the Sales, Marketing & Sponsorship Departments to build offers/promotions, process all ticket requests and ensure positive ticket buying experience for the public.
Supervise Box Office personnel and provide necessary training and information to ensure that Box Office staff are well informed and properly trained in regard to policies and procedures.
Responsible for impacting sales results at box office windows while facilitating lead and data generation via customer interaction. Position will be responsible for contributing and impacting the overall sales strategy for single game sales and other relevant inventory touch points.
Manage, train and supervise union ticket sellers in conjunction with Ticket Operations managers.
Ensure all union policy is upheld and seller scheduling allows for fluctuations and applicable coverage.
Maintain files on each event that consist of production kills, inventory potential, communication with all promoters, complimentary ticket vouchers, event audits, ticket inventory schedules, etc.
Other duties as assigned.
Minimum of five years’ box office experience is required. Minimum of three years’ box office management experience required utilizing the Ticketmaster suite of products including Archtics, TM Host, Inventory Control, and Access Manager (including PID and Mobile Entry functionality).
Must be able to work independently and to hire, train, manage, and motivate others
Excellent verbal and written communication and documentation skills required
Candidate must be able to successfully handle multiple priorities in occasional high stress situations
Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint• Position requires the ability to accommodate a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, as well as being able to perform in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
Candidate should have cash handling experience and experience in scheduling staff members
Candidate must also have the ability to work with the public and possess conflict resolution skills
Junior Motions Graphic Designer - St. Louis Blues (St. Louis, MO)
Job Description;?This entry level position will develop animations in-line with current design trends in Adobe AfterEffects and Photoshop to be used across many St. Louis Blues platforms, with a focus on in-game entertainment and web productions. Position will work closely with Senior Motion Graphics Designer and other department colleagues to ensure that all project objectives, including creative direction, branding guidelines, and required deadlines, are successfully achieved.
The incumbent should be a motivated and creative self-starter with the desire to be the best.
- Responsible for creation of game day graphics including feature titles, lower thirds, fan prompts, advertisements and stat pages.
- Conceptualize, design and transform scripts and visualizations into effective motion graphic animations.
- Design animations to be displayed on video board, LED ribbon, television, IPTV, web media player and new media.
- Assist in devising new and creative in-game and in-arena entertainment, including on-ice promotions, video pieces, fan interactive elements, mascot skits, etc.
· Work in conjunction with the Broadcast Department, Graphics Department and Event Production Department to maintain St. Louis Blues brand integrity.
· Bachelor’s Degree required in a related field; Graphic design, Visual Effects/Motion Graphics.
· Knowledge of Adobe Creative suite is a must!
· Experience with Cinema 4D and various production software/hardware is a plus.
· 1 year of equivalent experience in Motion Graphic Design is preferred. Including Internships and various freelance projects.
· Ability to juggle several projects at once, remain calm under pressure, and consistently contribute to a fun, fast paced environment with high expectations and tight deadlines.
· Confident communicator with ability to work independently and/or collaborate effectively as part of a project team. Must be comfortable accepting feedback, alternate approaches, and specific direction.
· Passion for excellence, attention to detail, and continual improvement. High degree of personal integrity and honesty. Desire to maximize the guest experience and quality of all projects.
· Availability and willingness to work paid overtime during the season and reduced hours during the off season.
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Future Notification Only - NHL and its Member Clubs (Various Locations, NA)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with NHL Clubs or the League Office, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application, specifically including the name of the city (ies) (of an NHL Club) where you would like to work. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. List any NHL cities in which you want to work -i.e. Philadelphia, NY Islanders, NY Rangers, Boston, New Jersey, Washington, Detroit, St. Louis, Atlanta, Anaheim, Chicago, Dallas, Minnesota, Denver, Los Angeles, Phoenix, San Jose, Tampa, Toronto, Ottawa, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Nashville, Pittsburgh, Florida, Montreal, Carolina, Buffalo, Columbus