Facility Operations/Security: Maintenance
Operations Technician - Farmers Branch - Dallas Stars (Farmers Branch, TX)
The pay for this part time position starts at $9.00 per hour.
Job Summary: Perform maintenance tasks and service for Dr Pepper StarCenter in Farmers Branch, providing clients a safe and clean venue for events.
· Ice preparation and maintenance (will train)
· Ability to perform general custodial services
· Ability to troubleshoot problems and communicate intelligently with management.
· Ability to monitor mechanical systems.
· Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
· Ability to work with minimal to no supervision
Additional Knowledge and Skills (Preferred but not required):
· Basic working knowledge of electrical circuits, breakers, courtesy power including GFI and lighting.
· Experience in dry wall painting and repairs
· Basic Knowledge of electricity and ability to change light bulbs and plugs.
· Basic knowledge of HVAC with ability to change filters belts, bearings.
· Some experience with landscape irrigation.
· Dry wall painting and repairs.
· Basic plumbing knowledge, ability to change out toilets, faucets, shower valves and stall partitions.
· Experienced in general building repairs
· Able to work extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays
· High School Diploma or G.E.D
Physical Demands and Working Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to stand, walk, sit, use hands and fingers, handle large objects, tools, carts and drive machinery. Reach, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, climb, talk, and hear for up to 8-14 hours a day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee may be required to work both indoors and outdoors as required by the function, and may be also exposed to adverse conditions including inclement weather, noise, fumes etc.
DSE Hockey Centers, L.P. is an equal opportunity employer
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Future Notification Only - NHL and its Member Clubs (Various Locations, NA)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with NHL Clubs or the League Office, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application, specifically including the name of the city (ies) (of an NHL Club) where you would like to work. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.