The CRM Intern is responsible for providing a wide range of support to the CRM Manager including CRM administration, data automation/integration to meet the needs of the Sales and Marketing Departments.
Examples of Duties/Essential Functions:
• Assist in the day-to-day administration of CRM platform (MS Dynamics 2015) including user management, data hygiene and data manipulation. • Assist in driving our MS CRM reporting through dashboards, pipelines, views, and reports. • Supporting the execution and reporting of marketing campaigns across multiple channels. • Identify MS CRM training needs, develop programs, and train new and existing employees. • Assist in all CRM efforts including sales and marketing campaign setup and administration. • Help compile data for various reporting and analytic initiatives, both on an ongoing and ad-hoc basis. • Assist in efforts for first in class data automation and integration between source systems. • Help manage the Anaheim Ducks Dedication Loyalty Program. • Other duties as assigned
• Working towards a College Degree in related field; Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems preferred • Working knowledge of Excel and SQL Server 2012 • Must have basic knowledge of SQL • Basic understanding of CRM principles, sales pipeline management, sales operations • Database experience is preferred • Must be detail and numbers oriented with the ability to multi-task • Excellent communications skills, both written and oral • Effective time management and organizational skills
Director of Premium Sales & Service - Anaheim Ducks Hockey Club (Anaheim, CA)
Director of Premium Sales & Service
As the leader of the Premium Sales & Service Team, the Director of Premium Sales & Service is responsible for the sales and service of premium products that include Luxury Suites and Premium Club Seats for the Anaheim Ducks and Honda Center events.
Examples of Essential Duties/Responsibilities:
• Manage and lead the entire premium sales and servicing team including developing go-to-market strategy, short and long term planning and goals, staff motivational activities and trouble shooting. • Direct sales of all premium ticket products to wide range of clientele, including but not limited to, corporate executives, business people, hockey fans, and non-hockey fans. • Execute effective corporate sales calls and presentations promoting the purchase of the premium products in order to meet established sales objectives. • Proactively solicit and follow-up on any personal sales leads under the guidelines established by supervisors. • Maintain and be able to produce on a regular basis accurate reports regarding sales, appointments, and account maintenance. • Oversee the Premium Sales Team to uphold mandates and ethics of the entire department regarding sales and service objectives. • Oversee and ensure the collection and referral of leads for suite, and Club seats opportunities. • Participate in events, promotions, client entertainment and other activities as required. • Work closely with Ticket Operations department to ensure inventory integrity, and high levels of service for the Premium clients. • Evaluate demand for product, including pricing, service levels, guest experience, directing the Manager of Premium Sales and Service of its strengths and weaknesses. • Complete all ticketing contracts and collects all monies due, including any past monies due. • Provide problem solving techniques to assist all customer inquiries and concerns including but not limited to suite and club seat servicing, season seat and mini plan servicing, or individual game ticketing servicing.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent • Minimum five years’ experience in direct sales and client account management, including direct managerial experience. • Excellent relationship building and people skills with the ability to interact effectively and professional, diplomatic and in a mature manner internally and externally. • An aggressive solicitor of business with drive and initiative to succeed. • Polished presentation skills, with an ability to think and react to situations confidently. • Assertive, persistent, results-oriented. • Understands the importance of working as a team and adhere to department guidelines. • Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays, as required.
Suites Administrative Coordinator - Anaheim Ducks Hockey Club (Anaheim, CA)
Suites Administrative Coordinator
The Suites Administrative Coordinator is responsible for partnering with each suite owner, host and/or representative as it pertains to suite order, special requests and beverage restocks. Suite Coordinators will work closely with the entire suites team to ensure an optimal experience for suite owners, clients, guests, businesses and other organizations is always achieved. Suite Coordinators are members of the Premium Operations team and will actively support any additional needs and objectives of Honda Center Food & Beverage.
Examples of Essential Duties/Responsibilities:
• Ensure quality hospitality and customer service through large volumes of phone calls and e-mails regarding food and beverage inquiries. • Direct any other inquiries (not regarding suites food and beverage) to the correct entity and/or personnel. • Record food and beverage orders either by accessing them through the online system, fax machine, e-mail, and/or phone. • Organize and maintain filing system of events for the current season and past seasons including all hockey games, concerts, and other events. • Coordinate the communication of food and beverage pre-order deadlines, updated menus and/or updated documents including account forms, beverage restock forms, and order forms. • Expedite the communication of special food and beverage requests, late food and beverage orders, changes to any food and beverage orders, and guest-related issues to the appropriate entities. • Prepare and track the distribution of receipts, invoices, and/or refund transaction documents on a weekly basis, or as needed. • Assist with hosting and meeting suite holders, potential holders, and guests at events hosted within / on behalf the venue. • Assist with menu planning for suite/ticket holder/administrators. Support management with daily oversight, guidance and mentorship of suite administrators / team members. • Support the premium operations team at Honda Center as needed. • Other tasks as assigned by members of the Honda Center Management Team.
Specific Qualifications/Abilities: • High school diploma, GED or equivalent, Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, but not required. • At least one year experience in an administrative role with a food and beverage background preferred. • Candidate will be proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM, and Outlook). • Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. • Ability to multi-task • A strong attention to detail and proven customer service skills. • Exceptional organization and prioritization is a must. • Phone system experience, reception work preferred. • Schedule Flexibility, Hours are typically Monday through Friday approximately 30-40 hours per week.
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Future Notification Only - NHL and its Member Clubs (Various Locations, NA)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with NHL Clubs or the League Office, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application, specifically including the name of the city (ies) (of an NHL Club) where you would like to work. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to “My Account-TeamWork Online” above and put in your email address and password.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. List any NHL cities in which you want to work -i.e. Philadelphia, NY Islanders, NY Rangers, Boston, New Jersey, Washington, Detroit, St. Louis, Atlanta, Anaheim, Chicago, Dallas, Minnesota, Denver, Los Angeles, Phoenix, San Jose, Tampa, Toronto, Ottawa, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Nashville, Pittsburgh, Florida, Montreal, Carolina, Buffalo, Columbus