Sales & Marketing: Ticket Sales
Inside Sales - St. Louis Blues (St. Louis, MO)
The Inside Sales Representative responsibilities include selling and servicing new accounts, creating new ideas to increase ticket sales and performing basic office functions as needed. This is an entry level position which lasts for six months and is ideal for someone looking to start their career in sports. A full-time sales position may be available upon a successful completion of the six-month program. You must be available to start by September 18, 2017.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Sell St. Louis Blues ticket packages including season tickets, partial/mini plan packages, group tickets and suites
- Generate new business with existing customers
- Make out-bound calls from provided lists to area companies to sell season, group and partial plan ticket packages, daily outbound call expectation is 100 calls per day.
- Conduct in-arena appointments and tours of Scottrade Center to assist in generating new business and developing new relationships
- Meet or exceed assigned sales goals for all ticket products and/or promotions
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all ticket products sold to customers
- Work games to support ticket sales and other promotional initiatives
- Participate and contribute to weekly sales team meetings and training sessions
- Maintain call logs on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Upgrade and upsell clients into different packages
- Other duties as assigned by Ticket Sales and Service Manager
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualifications:
- College degree (or requisite experience) required
- Prior sales experience is preferred, but not required
- Strong passion or desire to work in the sports industry
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Manage multiple relationships well
- Ability to work days/nights/weekends/holidays
- Detail oriented and organized
- Assertive, competitive and committed
- Effective time management skills
- Customer Service oriented
- Computer savvy
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you local to St. Louis or willing to relocate at your own expense?
2. Do you have at any prior sales and/or customer service experience? If so, please describe.
3. Do you understand that this is a seasonal position (six month contract)?
4. Are you available to start on September 18, 2017?
Apply for this position
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.