Facility Operations/Security: Food/Beverage Management
Food and Beverage Seats Supervisor - Carolina Hurricanes (Raleigh, NC)
This will be a full-time hourly non-exempt position
- Supervise and monitor the general accountability system for menu items sold in outlets
- Create a pleasing environment for patrons with emphasis on creating an “upscale” feel
- Responsible for cash handling and proper usage of the point of sale system
- Supervise all part time service staff and confer with culinary staff to ensure a smooth-running operation
- Follow guidelines set forth by management to monitor spoilage, inventory of menu items as well as food stations and bar operations
- Assist with Luxury Suite and/or Loge functionality on an event by event basis
- Establish par levels and/or place orders for paper goods and all beverages
- Perform monthly inventory counts for Cost of Goods
- Maintain good working relationship with customers, management and employees
- Adhere to State and Local Government regulations regarding cleanliness, proper alcohol control and general safety within these areas
- Use creative thinking to provide outstanding customer service for all guests
- Assist in developing and maintaining standards for hiring and training
- Set example to create a team-based work ethic to maximize productivity, delivery and maintenance of menu
- Perform other duties as necessary to allow for efficient operation of Premium Food and Beverage outlets
- Ability to maintain and deliver menus and proper beverage mix
- Working knowledge of point of sale system
- Ability to adhere to building policies and event requirements
- Ability to lift up to 45 lbs
- Ability to walk, reach, stand, bend and stoop for long periods of time, climb stairs as required to assigned areas
- Management and/or supervisory experience strongly preferred
- Ability to interact with management, co-workers and the general public
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with extended shifts to include late nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to read and write English, possess basic math skills and some computer skills
Must pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen.
The Carolina Hurricanes and PNC Arena are an Equal Opportunity Employer and provide for a drug free workplace.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Have you ever been convicted or pled guilty to a crime excluding minor traffic offenses? If yes, fully explain. A conviction does not necessarily exclude you from employment
2. Do you have any Management or Supervisory experience? If yes, explain.
Apply for this position
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.