NHL HOCKEY JOBS
CANUCKS SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT
Position: Assistant Manager, Quick Service
Department: Hospitality – Quick Service
Reports to: Manager, Quick Service
Looking to work in an environment like no other? One where our fans and guests are everything to us and it is our vision that they have an extraordinary experience every time they enter our arena – whether it is their first, second, or 100th time here. At Canucks Sports & Entertainment, our Vision is to be the premier sports and entertainment company in North America. We strive to WIN-THRILL-CONNECT, by challenging ourselves to be the best, creating memories, and making a lasting difference.
On July 1, 2014, Canucks Sports & Entertainment will start a new food & beverage operation at Rogers Arena. We are excited about the opportunity to offer our fans a new cuisine program and world class service. If you are a customer focused, enthusiastic individual passionate about delivering outstanding service and creating unforgettable guest experiences, we encourage you to apply for a spot on our team.
The Assistant Manager, Quick Service will work along-side the Manager to provide leadership support to all Quick Service team members and will oversee the overall operations of Quick Service offerings. This position is also responsible for ensuring that exceptional hospitality is provided to our fans, alcoholic beverages are served safely, and food quality and food safe and operational standards are maintained at all times.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(other duties may be assigned as required)
• Delivers superior customer service, creating best in fan experiences through continuous leadership and coaching of Quick Service employees
• Assists in hiring, training and staffing of all Quick Service team members
• Engages with arena guests, as well as, team members to ensure exceptional hospitality is received at all times
• Responsible for the safe service of alcoholic beverages
• Ensures and maintains sanitation standards throughout for areas of responsibility
• Ensures food quality in presentation and production throughout all Quick Service location
• Builds, manages and leverages client relationships
• Partners with culinary leadership to ensure high standards, cleanliness and quality.
• Serves as an inspirational, committed and responsible member of the company’s management team
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 3-5 years leadership experience in the quick service industry is required
• Experience in a high volume sports and entertainment venue or related environment is an asset.
• An inspiring leader who has proven skills rallying a team to achieve its highest potential and then driving it to the next level
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business or Hospitality, or a combination of education & experience is preferred
• Committed to a high level of quality, with a strong record of streamlining operations and improving service
• Ability to manage in a fast-paced and diverse environment with a focus on providing innovative hospitality and high quality food and beverage service.
• Exceptional and engaging interpersonal skills.
• A solutions provider committed to a vision of service that will thrill fans and provide an ultimate fan experience, driving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Excellent on-the-spot problem solving skills.
• Superior communication, conflict resolution skills, with the ability to relate professionally to all levels of staff, management, fans and partners.
• Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office programs, email and internet
• As we are an event based business, it is essential to have the flexibility to work evenings, weekends and holidays
Our Vision: To be the premier sports and entertainment company in North America
If you have what takes to WIN-THRILL-CONNECT, please submit your resume and cover letter by clicking "apply for this position" below. This position will remain open until filled.
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ