NHL HOCKEY JOBS
CANUCKS SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT
CLIENT SERVICE & TICKET OPERATIONS INTERNSHIP
Position: Client Service & Ticket Operations Intern
(This position is designed for current students or recent graduates of an applicable program.)
Department: Client Service & Ticket Operations (CSTO)
Reports To: Program Manager, Client Service & Ticket Operations
Start date: August 2014 to November 2014
Duration: 3 months
The Client Service & Ticket Operations (CSTO) department consists of three core areas – Client Service, Ticket Operations and the Rogers Arena Ticket Centre. The Client Service team services the fan base at Rogers Arena including season ticket holders, half season ticket holders, ice pak holders, group leaders, and Blue Line wait list members. The Ticket Operations team is responsible for driving all ticket and service campaigns and initiatives, including season renewals, playoffs, single game sales, ticket holder benefit fulfillment (special events and activities) and fan experience programs. The Rogers Arena Ticket Centre’s primary responsibilities are fulfilling ticket orders for concerts, events and games at Rogers Arena, selling tickets after an on-sale, organizing the will-call window, providing a high level of front line service to walk-up clients and answering their ticketing inquiries.
The Premium Client Service (PCS) department is responsible for all premium seating areas at Rogers Arena including Executive and Hospitality Suites, the Avaya Champions Club and the Best Buy Club. The PCS team is responsible for all renewal and new sales, which includes all single game sales, in each of these areas. We have a dedicated service team that includes our event night Concierge team who are responsible for creating memorable experiences and providing first class client service to our guests.
The Client Service & Ticket Operations Intern will have a tremendous opportunity to gain experience in all aspects of ticket operations. The successful candidate will be exposed to the professional sports industry while assisting with Ticket Holder Custom Benefits and Milestone Programs and will gain valuable experience, contacts and knowledge of the industry. The successful candidate should be available regularly on weekdays and occasionally on event nights and weekends.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist with Custom Benefits and Milestone Programs
o Assist with managing and tracking benefit fulfillment
o Maintain accurate inventory of tickets allocated through the benefit program
o Maintain and update seat plaques in the bowl
• Communicate with ticket holders via phone and email to answer general inquiries
• Learn Ticketmaster Archtics Ticketing System and our internal CRM System to maintain and update account information
• Assist with the distribution of season tickets to ticket holders
• Check the ticket.info email and route emails to the appropriate Account Executive
• Provide support on select event nights
• Assist with general administrative duties as needed
• Assist with and exposure to other tasks and projects as required
REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ABILITIES:
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to interact effectively with diverse internal and external client groups
• Strong organization skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks
• Proficient in MS Office (primarily Word, Excel and Outlook)
• A team player with a strong customer/fan focus
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Passion for excellence and continual improvement
• Knowledge of hockey or the Vancouver Canucks an asset
Our Vision: To be the premier sports and entertainment company in North America
Interested, qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter, no later than August 7, 2014. Please apply online by clicking the "apply for this position" button below.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have strong organization skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks?
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ