NHL HOCKEY JOBS
CANUCKS SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT
Title: Ticket Centre Supervisor
Reports To: Manager, Ticket Centre & Client Service
At Canucks Sports & Entertainment our fans and guests are everything to us, and it is our vision that they have an extraordinary experience every time they enter our arena – whether it is their first, second, or 100th time here. We strive to create memorable moments and lasting relationships with our fans and guests, and we do that through delivering exceptional service.
Each and every one of our employees plays a very important role in providing an exceptional experience to our fans and guests. We need positive, energetic and enthusiastic individuals with an accomplished background in customer service to help create that extraordinary experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(other duties may be assigned as required)
• Supervises Ticket Centre Representatives, providing support and focus to the delivery of exceptional service
• Monitors Ticket Centre line-up lengths and staff deployments
• Assists with the onboarding of new employees and provides training/guidance as required
• Creates a positive work environment for staff by providing ongoing clear, specific and timely coaching, recognition and feedback to ensure operational success and excellence
• Conducts annual performance reviews and ongoing performance management and coaching
• Serves the needs of the guests and makes necessary operational decisions to ensure guests receive direct, personable service and immediate results
• Communicates appropriate event/guest incidents and reports to Manager and Coordinator
• Recommends improvements and new suggestions for current operations
• Communicates with other operations groups (e.g.Promoters, Team Store, Impark) to ensure event and guest needs are met
• Performs administrative functions related to ticket floats, holds and ticket stock
• Ensures the Ticket Centre and all money is safely secured at the end of the night
• Participates in Event Staff Supervisor Team meetings to identify ideas, processes, systems, skill upgrading and information that would assist the Event Staff Supervisor Team in continually improving its and the Company’s efforts to achieve 100% employee satisfaction and 100% customer satisfaction
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Several years’ supervisory experience in the hospitality/service industry, including experience in hiring, motivating, coaching, and directing employees
• Experience with Ticketmaster systems, including Host and Archtics, preferable
• Demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact positively and professionally with a diverse customer base (e.g. public, senior management, staff, business partners, promoters, team personnel, etc.)
• Strong communication skills with the ability to present information and instructions in a a clear, concise and confident manner
• Excellent problem solving and crisis management skills while remaining calm and professional
• Physically able to walk up and down stairs, stand for a significant portion of the shift, work in a crowded and noisy environment, and use a radio
• A confident, friendly, approachable, and outgoing team player
• Able to handle periodic lifting requirements of approximately 30 lbs. of weight (e.g. assisting with strollers, wheelchairs, etc.)
• Must be 19 years of age or older (may have to take liquor away from guests)
• Presence in the form of personal authority and maturity
• Successful completion of customer service training (e.g. SuperHost)
• Training/experience dealing with persons with disabilities
• Fluent in a second or third language in addition to English would be an asset
Our Vision: To be the premier sports and entertainment company in North America
If you have what takes to WIN-THRILL-CONNECT, please submit your resume and cover letter by clicking "apply for this position" below.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have experience with Ticketmaster systems, including Host and Archtics?
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ